Updating old navmesh

Kohdi

Hello again,

Forgive the late question. I've got a mod that I started a long time ago (Reachwind Eyrie), and as such, it has a navmesh which was made before the patches of last year. Is it possible to update these old navmeshes to the new form somehow? I get error messages for every edited cell whenever I open the CK because the "navmeshes need to be refinalized," but no amount of re-finalization fixes the issue.

Also, somewhat relatedly, does anyone know where the Warnings section of the CK is? I get a message that one of my cells contains errors, and to check Warnings for details, but no indication is given of where or what Warnings is.

Any help is appreciated!

On the navmesh, this is probably not the best method, but it's a method I've used:

First, delete any changes to navmesh data using TES5Edit. Once there is no navmesh data at all in the esp, then the default is to use the info in the masterfiles (Skyrim.esm and Update.esm). So then, when you open the mod in the creation kit again, it will recalculate the navmesh using the default Skyrim navmesh. Then just save, and you should be all set. if you open the mod in TES5Edit again, you should see lots of navmesh data has been added back by the CK automatically. This reverts everything to vanilla, so you'll have to make all your custom tweaks again.

Thanks for the advice, I've deleted the exterior navmeshes via TES5Edit (I kept the new interior meshes for now) but I am unable to fix up new ones because of an exterior-loading bug I've been having in the CK (see here). Once that's sorted out I'll be able to tell if this has worked or not.