UFO or AFT?

AfroGamerNinja

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which follower mod is the best between the two?

• Ultimate Follower Overhaul
    • Amazing Follower Tweaks

Theres also EFF. I use AFT because i prefer the feature set and a few UFO features i dont really want or need. Just compare the features list and the one with the features you want is the one to use. If all you want is multi followers and the relaxe here feature then any of them will suffice.

Not to bash on UFO, but I've had it corrupt my save files more then other mod I've downloaded (I download mostly mods I know WONT corrupt my save files though) AFT is alright, It makes my followers get naked more often then I'd like :whistling: Otherwise it works great, and can do most things you'd want it to do, including make followers vampires and werewolves. It manages to do a lot, while still being very basic in how it does, nothing over-complicated. Maybe I have a weird version, but I have to cast spells on people who aren't followers to make them followers, and it kinda sucks immersion wise,("Hey how are you? *hits with spell* HOw bout we do some adventuring?" - "I don't know why but I'm suddenly compelled to join you!!") ;D but it's no big deal.