Silent Hill

DavidWolf

but more importantly, somebody needs to make us a Great Knife and Pyramid head outfit.

It has been done before, you can check on TESNexus :)

+1 do this, would be great

Im not modder but i was/am a game developer, that map needs work, if you go to google maps

http://maps.google.ca/maps?client=firefox-...q=google%20maps

and type in 'centralia PA' then you will get a map of what the actual city looks like

Wikipedia has some images and its easy enough to find them on google

also if you grab a copy of google earth you can get a real idea of what the town looks like

anyways ill be looking forward to this one, cheers!

Yes, of course I never say that the town is going to be Centralia PA... just the enviroment and stuff like that, but not like the original SH town, you can see in other versions of this game that the SH dimension doesnt have a particular place, because is a state of mind. Is the hell inside us.

Is not a bad idea make the Centralia Town for this mod, so ! Thanks for the info and map : D

I'd also recommend removing the player's items. You don't want someone with power armor just pulling out a minigun.

When I was taking a shower the same idea cross my mind, we can use as an example the Tranquility Lane World, it shares a lot of things with this, for example make a new inventory, new icons and remove everything from the players inventory when he/she is on SHworld.

Of course, the player should be able to get new wepons and new stuff ...HEALTH DRINKS!!!!

As I say before, there's already a lot of resources we can use to start with, we just need time and hard modding work, again Im glad that you guys like this idea for a mod :)

Seeya!

I know you dont want to make a replica of the town but the map needs a little creativity and the map of the original town may be some good inspiration to create a slightly more realistic map, more streets, better layout, not quite so generic, its a good start but thats not even a street let alone a town but still a good start, you know what you want in the town now you just need to elaborate on it and turn it into an actual town

plus, the sh outfit is for oblivion and therefore wont work in FO3, i'll make it from scratch though, dont worry

Ho! Great nokronom I really apreciate that, I thought it was posible using those old .nif's :P

I know you dont want to make a replica of the town but the map needs a little creativity and the map of the original town may be some good inspiration to create a slightly more realistic map, more streets, better layout, not quite so generic, its a good start but thats not even a street let alone a town but still a good start, you know what you want in the town now you just need to elaborate on it and turn it into an actual town

Well maybe you can help us with this, Im not a cartographer so jajaja! I have the Centralia map open in photoshop right now, maybe i can use it dunno.. :rolleyes:

Wasn't there a TESIV pyramid head mod?

Yes and there is! :)

So, thanks again for all your suggestions and comments, I appreciate the interest. This is an "special mod" because, Silent Hill is an special game ... there's a lot of work to do if we want to came up with something good and worth to play, so everyone who want to join us please do so :D

Archived