Reload animation speed

Hi there everyone,

this question has probably been asked before but still I have found no answer to this problem....

does anyone know how to change the reload animation speed? or who can point out a tutorial....cus its abit anoying that a gun takes to long to reload...as if you had smoked something!

Can it be done with Nifskope?

help would be much appreciated, thanx

The actual animation or just the setting in game? You can change the weapons reload time in the DNAM section of the Weapon. Perhaps there may be a mod that has some sort of global settings for most guns but idk. If you're talking about the actual animation then idk but I can't say that in game i've ever seen animation glitches with guns that have had their reload time decreased, just goes faster. Try that and see if it works for you.

BTW I have a big LO so probably some of my mods make this better for me.

The actual animation or just the setting in game? You can change the weapons reload time in the DNAM section of the Weapon. Perhaps there may be a mod that has some sort of global settings for most guns but idk. If you're talking about the actual animation then idk but I can't say that in game i've ever seen animation glitches with guns that have had their reload time decreased, just goes faster. Try that and see if it works for you.

BTW I have a big LO so probably some of my mods make this better for me.

I'm pretty sure that field is Read only in the GECK, and I tend to assume until proven otherwise that that means it shouldn't be messed with. :smile:

Edit: I was mistaken, that one is read/write.

Edited by Xaranth

It ain´t a glitch or other, just that the animation of a custom weapon is cool but real slow ( animation is also custom ), and in GECK one can´t change the speed....you are able to change the value but it´ll have no effect in game.

Be a shame if this is a problem which can´t be solved....been at it for days.

You COULD create a perk, looking at Rapid Reload for the entry point, and set the condition on the entry point as 'GetEquipped == Weapon', then either use a quest to add it to your chara or just call addperk from the console.