what weapons/spells equipped are removed and added repeatedly!?

ntblood

After cleaning up my mod setup and using that Reddit article, Top Ten Skyrim VR mods, the issue seems mostly resolved. Sometimes something is equipped that I don't think I triggered but it's not as random or happening as much now. Just to clarify it kind of still happens but thankfully not as badly now.
=======
Whatever weapons/spells I have equipped are randomly removed and added repeatedly. I don't know how to stop this but it drives me nuts. Please help.
Thanks

Edited by ntblood

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I disabled Dragonborn Speaks Naturally's voice auto-equip feature but it didn't really fix the issue. I noticed something in the console (like a read-out) that I think someone might be able to make sense of. In the console I see periodically (about as often as the issue happens)
"GetIsRace >>> 0" and
"[Prisoner(my character's name) >> equips (something) in right hand"
or something close to that. I can't remember exactly.
What is doing this, any idea?
Thanks
PS. I use True Hybrid - Tainted Blood mod (?)

========
---From Dragonborn Speaks Naturally's INI file:
";;; Tips:;;; 1. Favorites menu voice-equip is now available in both SkyrimVR and SkyrimSE.
;;; 2. If you are struggling with uncontrolled random items equipping in your game,
;;; try set a more complicated equipPhrasePrefix or remove all items
;;; in knownEquipmentTypes or disable favorites menu voice-equip with this setting.'

Edited by ntblood

<Re: the post I quote below this>
Unless I can find the "blank" you're referring to I don't think that fixes it for me.
I don't see a blank, just a 0 or a 1 for favorites voice auto-equip which I've already disabled : |
From my DSN INI file as it is now:
[Favorites]
enabled=0
===========
"Check the favorites option in the dragonbornspeaksnaturally.ini file, I think that was my issue."

"I know it was voice commands for equipping things, and there is a blank binding. Blank as in no activation word, so it just went off whenever you said anything."

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimvr/comments/jv1jzi/what_weaponsspells_equipped_are_removed_and_added/gefcltj?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimvr/comments/jv1jzi/what_weaponsspells_equipped_are_removed_and_added/

Edited by ntblood

• 3 weeks later...

Here is my Dragonborn_Speaks.log file contents to see what errors might be showing up if someone could take a quick look for me please?
Thanks
https://pastebin.com/3GEFKiyD

"I know it was voice commands for equipping things, and there is a blank binding. Blank as in no activation word, so it just went off whenever you said anything. you could check the dragonborn_speaks.log for when it happens to see what feature it was."

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I was disabling favorites auto-equip for DragonbornSpeaksNaturally.SAMPLE.ini So I didn't read inside it the part that I needed to rename that file to make it active (removing ".SAMPLE") and then make your edits in there under [Favorites]. Wow, that finally stopped that horrible problem from happening all the time. Thank goodness! ^_^*

Edited by ntblood