Bug: Enemies using 'Throw Voice' dialog

Flavorite

Is anyone else getting a bug in which typical enemies, dragons, even deer and rabbits using the throw voice lines like "Hey, melon nose!" when you're near them? I just finished setting up mods for a new playthough and had no problems whatsoever until I ran into Alduin in Helgen. These lines where being used instead of typical dragon roars. As I continued bandits, wolves, trolls, mudcrabs, even elk would say the throw voice dialog. It was hilarious at first and Ithought I would just live with it but now its just plain annoying when you run into a group of enemies all spitting out "Hey, cheese brain" 2-3 times every second. Thinking it was a audio related problem I uninstalled all 4 of my audio mods but the problem still persisted. I'm using NMM, BOSS, SkyRe and about 30 other mods and have looked around for solutions but the only thing relevant was a similar bug in which followers would use these lines in their greeting sequence. I can provide my mod list if necessary. Any help or recommendations are appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Edit: I've managed to narrow the problem down to T3nd0's Reproccer being the cause, though I have no idea why it would do this.

Edited by Flavorite

• 2 weeks later...

I too have this throw voice problem. It's in some of my followers :(

I'm married to about 9 followers across Skyrim. I use the Lovers comfort and the mages stone stacking to help level.

- Lisette

- Ysolda

- Lydia

- Jordis

- Aela

- Vixen (Temptress mod)

- Sasha (Temptress mod)

- Elorwen (Unique Female Followers)

- Miria (Unique Female Followers)

Half of which is downloaded. Vixen, Elorwen keep insulting me when they are not following. If they follow then they are more tollrable...

I thought it was Dudestia's multiple marriage mod,. But that's disabled and this alternate echoy voice still calls these insults listed here:

• "Hey, slug-breath!"
  • "Hey, melon-nose!"
  • "Hey, cheese brain!"
  • "Hey, ugly!"
  • "Hey, troll bait!"
  • "Hey, skeever butt!"

It would be terrrific if I knew how to fix this.

Just learned that it's part of the throw voice shout, so I know more than I did a few weeks ago, and not neccessarily a bad practical joke from a modder.

I do NOT use SkyRe

Is there something in the creation kit in their file I can look for?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...