Konahrik Accoutrements Mod Enhancement Poll and Discussion

edhelsereg

Mod Enhancement Poll 1  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Enchantments

• Make individualized enchantments for each of the 8 robe to support its masks
    • Keep the 8 robes' enchantments uniform as fortify shout
    • Unenchant the 8 robes completely
  2. 2. Crafting

• Keep crafting limited to improving gear.
    • Add a feature where you can "fix" each of the 8 robes to unlock a unique enchantment and make it look brand new
  3. 3. Uniquelly Colored Sets

• Keep default brown color for the 8 sets
    • Change the colors of each set of robes and hoods

THIS POLL IS FOR PLAYERS WHO LIKE THIS MOD AND WOULD LIKE TO IMPROVE IT. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS MOD AT ALL, THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR YOUR COMMENTS.

I have received a lot of good suggestions for changes and I would like to have a better representation of what people want. Please take some time to fill out this three question poll.

Besides these possible changes, Boots will be added in the next update.

Also, feel free to elaborate on specific ideas in the comments section. The more clear and thoughtful your argument is, the more it will influence my final decision on these changes.

To download the mod or revisit images, go to http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32458

Thank you for your time and input!

Edited by edhelsereg

maybe you could edit the size and shape of the standard Dragon Priest hoods to be like that of Miraak's hood so it will fit better with the robes. Edited by Heroic Mark

If the color does change, keep it lore friendly, IMO. I personally like how they are as they stay with the colors very well. Also, if I may, a cloth variant of all robes would be fantastic as an optional download for those Alteration Mages. Or atleast of the 'Mage' sets(Not sure if their are any other then Morokei and Miraak) Keep the main version friendly to their current armors and ratings, but let the mages also enjoy the set that fits them. I do beleive their are others, Vokun? I think he has a mask for Conjuration and Illusion magic? I can't remember specifics, but I do know of other Mage type Priests. I am aware of your SkyRe patch, but if it only changes Morokei, then I think more need to be looked at. Again, my opinion. I do know that Bethesda doesn't always make lore friendly decisions themselves, such as enchants on some of those Priest Masks make no sense if they all are mages. Or they should have made the Dragon priests unique in every fight and give the mask of their unique abbilities.