NEW !!! Power armor !!!

flickone

Hey, I was just checking this out, and the armor looks awesome, can't wait for the final version.

As I was reading, you mentioned a Holoboy. After reading that, I got thinking, in the game, the Pipboy can't be removed from the player's arm, (mentions that in the birthday party at the start of the game) you could have the power armor 'plug in to' and cover the Pipboy (so a slightly larger left forearm) and the armor produces a hologram of it for you to interact with.

Just my thoughts.

Anyway, again, awesome work.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thx for the big reply skree i had to read your post around 3 times :smile: ill keep in mind everythink you told me... iam going away for 3 days so i post a quick update now...

coming allong just fine i just need to finish basic and than iam gonna add all those skratches etc....

heres a pic for you guys stay tunned .... if you got some more tips lemme know

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/2474/42024224.jpg

thx for the big reply skree i had to read your post around 3 times :smile: ill keep in mind everythink you told me... iam going away for 3 days so i post a quick update now...

coming allong just fine i just need to finish basic and than iam gonna add all those skratches etc....

heres a pic for you guys stay tunned .... if you got some more tips lemme know

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/2474/42024224.jpg

do u have a link to any tutorial for straight parts detailing in zbrush?

get that bad boy out of Zbrush already! Lets see a specular map on it ^_^ Show us how it shines! ;)

ps. also consider throwing on a logo or some labels/stickers or text, ie. a number "UNIT 01" or something like that on the chest or arm, something to make it humanized ;) (for ideas on stickers or labelling, look at any piece of heavy machinery today, lots of warning stickers at pinchpoints/joints, hydraulic releases, etc. ohhhyes this has potential alright!

:D dont worry just a lottle bit more :happy:

yea nice ideas that could do the trick...

And now we must suriosly give the original name to this armor !!!!

POST YOUR IDEAS OF NAME TO THIS ARMOR :thanks:

iev got an idea of some MX-random number just give me an idea