ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

buggy boost / pulse lines - a request

Jaysus85

Hello!

First off thank you for all the great mods posted on this site. I've enjoyed trying out a variety of them.

With this post I am hoping that someone, at the very least, may have some insight into the issue.. at the most, make a mod that can address it. I would be willing to make decent donation for this to happen. I have sent it to Zendesk but it is such an old bug I don't know what the chances of it ever being fixed are. I've tried fiddling with settings in game and my nvidia control panel... Uninstalling some software or end tasking basically everything. I am no expert though.

This boost line bug seems to date back to 2018. It can be seen in this video (#12 at 3:25)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS4Fk3PRryg&t=209s

As you can see the boost lines go haywire. It seems pretty random whatever makes them go from stable to spastic.

I have tried the remove speed lines mod but I actually quite like the esthetic of the lines + dust + plasma so I wish there was a way other than removing them.

I have attached my dxdiag if it can help. I would appreciate any replies on the matter even if to say you experience this as well !

thanks again

J

Edited by Jaysus85