I NEED HELP! This a bug or not?

DavidSpartans97

Hello to all friends of this beautiful community, recently playing I realized this little "error" and it is when I point with any weapon the objects that contain items light up with this strange green light, I would like to know if it is some bug or some skill special since I find this very uncomfortable, is there a solution to this? please help
(sorry for my English I use a translator)

Sin-t-tulo.png

Edited by DavidSpartans97

Hello to all friends of this beautiful community, recently playing I realized this little "error" and it is when I point with any weapon the objects that contain items light up with this strange green light, I would like to know if it is some bug or some skill special since I find this very uncomfortable, is there a solution to this? please help

(sorry for my English I use a translator)

Sin-t-tulo.png

thank you very much friend!! It seems that this was the problem I had no idea since I am a new player at NV I thank you, it hurts that I have to leave Rex and travel without him

:'(

thank you very much friend!! It seems that this was the problem I had no idea since I am a new player at NV I thank you, it hurts that I have to leave Rex and travel without him: '(