ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Who Models Better?

Darkrai531

I see two nice looking guns. What maters is u can make 3d objects and u are adding them to our game; thanks for that. Also do not let other modelers mess with your head just make what u want and ignore the guy that's saying his gun looks better.

I like the top one better for whatever reason. Bottom one seems off somehow... could be that cordage around the mag, its just sitting there without an obvious purpose. Would be better if there was a 2nd mag tied to the first or if it was around the forward grip like it was holding it together.

Still... both are very nice models, much better than anything I could do.

Don't let the guy get into your dome dude!

Edited by Subject96

Maybe he thought you'd use the magazine as a foregrip, and the cordage would assist that? Added stress to your magazine seems unwise to me, but what do I know, I've never touched an assault rifle let alone fired one at a radscorpion.

Not to be rude, but who cares? If the guy is hassling you report him, otherwise just ignore each other. You both modeled the same kind of gun, its bound to happen and keep happening.

The one on the top.

It looks playable and not insanely high-poly. You could accomplish with a smartly created normal map the same details on the wraps around the clip as you could with those unnecessary triangles.

Neither one is finished, though because we don't see any UVs or textures for them :)