Beth Blog Skyrim Beta Patch 1.9

daventry

The persistent problem I was running into when applying the patch in conjunction with all my mods was that every load I'd be infected with four different diseases at once. I could cure them all by any normal means but if I quit and loaded up the game again they would return. And that character is a werewolf to boot. felt the likeliest incompatibility in that regard was RN&D, but an uninstall of the mod didn't solve the issue. I didn't spend much more time with it than that though as I felt like actually playing than troubleshooting, so I reverted back to 1.8, Other than that one issue though things were playable.

According to Arthmoor, this is a problem with the patch not your mods. Haven't run into it yet myself.

Thread regarding diseases on the Official forums

So far all I've noticed is that the game is running quite a bit smoother.

Well it would appear that the new legendary skill feature isn't quite as groundbreaking as I thought it would be. You can reset a skill to 15 and level it up, thus allowing you to go past lvl 81, but the skill itself still has a limit of 100. When you reach 100 for a second time, you can reset it again and do it all over. The legendary icon below the skill will register a 2 right next to it to show how many times you leveled it to 100, and so on and so on. What this means is that you cannot level enchanting, alchemy, or smithing past 100 as was initially believed. You can get as much additional health, stamina, magicka and perk points as your ambitions desire but that is the extent of the legendary feature.

Just thought I would throw that out there if someone came along who did not know.

Edited by CyrusAmell