Racial Armors

AlienSensei

That's fair enough, I could incorporate the backward frill into it using feathers, possibly.

Feathers is a great idea. Would be cool to have a really short cloak around his neck or something like that. It would make it look less heavy as you mentioned, as well as making it more exotic.

I intend to add some sort of poncho, I've just had trouble making it drape just right.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please remove the neck guard, it's ugly. And add a piece on the helmet that covers the back of the neck.

Maybe the neck guard will look better on a character. Just a suggestion, import the head model so you can see how it fits the helmet.

Also add holes in the snout part or something, argonians need to breath too.

Edited by Derok

The guard is already going to go, I'm at uni at the minute so I can't actually edit it. Nostrils, teeth, feathers and stuff like that will be added when I get back to my computer.

Also, I've been building the armour around the base Argonian mesh, so I already know which bits fit so far. ;)

Edited by Tzontlimixtli

So you are making it like tribal African/American Indian? I'd like it more Babylonian or Indian themed but it's ok.

Edited by Derok

I was going, mostly for Native American, yeah. But I can tie in some Indian elements, I already have jodhpur-like pants so it won't be a stretch to use that influence, too.

So long as it's at least a partially jungle culture, it'll work.

Saying that, the Haida and Tlingit aren't jungle-oriented at all, but the totemic nature of pretty much everything they make really seems like something Argonians would do, in my imagination.

Edited by Tzontlimixtli

I was going, mostly for Native American, yeah. But I can tie in some Indian elements, I already have jodhpur-like pants so it won't be a stretch to use that influence, too.

So long as it's at least a partially jungle culture, it'll work.

Saying that, the Haida and Tlingit aren't jungle-oriented at all, but the totemic nature of pretty much everything they make really seems like something Argonians would do, in my imagination.

Your work is just getting better and better. Now that's exactly how I wanted it to look! Awesome job man! Keep up the awesomeness.

And yeah, I agree, as for them to be Native American themed; after all, Argonians and Khajiit were the first to inhabit Tamriel.