Racial Armors

AlienSensei

I've always found a serious lack of racial/cultural armors in Skyrim. Including;

Khajiit Armors/Clothing

Breton Armors/Clothing (Old English/French style)

Argonian Armors/Clothing

Altmer Clothing

Bosmer Armors/Clothing

Orcish Light Armor/Clothing

I did not add any of the other races because I felt they already had enough, and there are good enough mods for Redguard armors out there. Thanks :)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be more armors for argonians. I was thinking of a light armor made of crocodile scales or other stuff.

Why would Argonians wear stuff from their kin? But then again, Argonians aren't crocodiles. But I just think I'd like some we might have feutered or been described by any lore/bethesda source or in books so we can add them to the game.

There should be more armors for argonians. I was thinking of a light armor made of crocodile scales or other stuff.

Why would Argonians wear stuff from their kin? But then again, Argonians aren't crocodiles. But I just think I'd like some we might have feutered or been described by any lore/bethesda source or in books so we can add them to the game.

Oh, come on. So nords are monsters because they wear mammal fur? Crocodiles are quite common at Black Marsh so it could be a standard argonian light armor.

Edited by Derok

Oh, come on. So nords are monsters because they wear mammal fur? Crocodiles are quite common at Black Marsh so it could be a standard argonian light armor.

That's what I meant with "Argonians aren't crocodiles" thingy. I didn't mean it that way.

like it wish there was more,especially with bretons it feel weird with Nords, Imperials, and redguards getting so much attention, then again there aren't too many non mage warrior bretons in skyrim.

Yeah, exactly. They could have medieval knight armor and stuff which would fit them.

On a side note: The mod is not compatible with too many other mods, and I had to uninstall so many things I felt like it wasn't worth it.

like it wish there was more,especially with bretons it feel weird with Nords, Imperials, and redguards getting so much attention, then again there aren't too many non mage warrior bretons in skyrim.

Yeah, exactly. They could have medieval knight armor and stuff which would fit them.

On a side note: The mod is not compatible with too many other mods, and I had to uninstall so many things I felt like it wasn't worth it.

And now, you're making me regret that I downloaded it.