Neck seam issues

Dubnoman

Hello. I am using UNP (version 1.2). I use the mod coverwomen for the face and head. I use a coverwomen file which works with UNP to create an almost invisible seam. It is very hard to see.

I had this all worked out recently. I used NMM and the almost invisible seam was there. I recently had to start a new game. I had both installed via NMM as I started the game at Helgen. Not sure if that has anything to do with my problem. So anyway, I'm at Riverwood, and now there is a pretty visible seam. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling via NMM. I installed the UNP body mod first, and then the coverwomen mod. I still had the seam issue. I then uninstalled both via NMM. I then did a manual install of both. I still have a neck seam issue.

This is frustrating because I recently had things all worked out, and what I remember doing was simply installing UNP first and then the coverwomen file. Now I'm thinking I did something different, but I don't know what. Or maybe my issue involves something else. I don't know. Someone please help.

along with the UNP compatible Coverwomen textures, perhaps this might help? ->Sub Surface Full Body Map for Coverwomen and UNP UNPB Bodies http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30050

When I get a chance, I'll try this out. I will manually uninstall the other two mods and then reinstall them via NMM again, and then install this third mod via NMM. Thank you for pointing this mod out, it may just solve the issue or improve it.