Some of my mods clearly aren't working as they should be...

Shotokanguy

Hmm. Thanks. I used Gopher's tutorials on Youtube and made mine pretty close to his, and with all of the tools available and the fact that things seemed to be almost working perfectly, I thought my load order was fine. I think Gopher made it sound like if there's ever anything wrong with your load order, nothing will work. The game will crash. Guess not?

Well, shoot. I think I cleaned up my load order pretty well, but I still have missing weapon models. Doesn't even seem like load order has anything to do with that.

It's probably only a few weapons too. I've seen a 5.56 Sidewinder revolver, a Johnny Gun, and a Tommy Gun missing...maybe one or two other things as well. Anyone had problems with these before?

Instead of making another topic for a minor question, I'll just ask here.

I tested out the uninstall all mods feature for the latest version of NMM. It removed most of my plugins from the list, but lots of things are still on there and just won't go away. I even unchecked everything that was left and started it up with Steam instead of FOSE. But that Darnified UI icon was still down in the corner of the start up screens, just much bigger. Everything was the vanilla font, but pretty bit. The "quit" at the bottom of the list was actually cut off.

Anyone know if that uninstall feature is working correctly or not?