This one's pretty twisted, sick, and possibly offensive

3rdtryguy

I think Callighan's idea is a lot more safer, but most likely not understood by most people. The problem is the West-Muslim relationship is still considerd too "sensitive" issue everywhere (altough actually it isn't really so :confused: ).

Anyway, if anybody still wants to continue TC's original idea, I still glad to help. ;)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well then spoof it.

Let's pull things off well-known groups or ideas, shall we?

For instance, there's at least three groups in this interconnected vault:

1. the followers of the Religion of Adam who fanatically follows the teachings of Adam,

2. the faithfuls of the Montyful Python who is the all-good antithesis to the Great Demon of Aaargh,

3. the Pacifists of Sodom who always get caught in the crossfire between Adamites and Pythonists.

There's room give the Phythonists a great relic; the Holy Hand Grenade of Brooklyn as a quest reward.

I love making make-believe faiths. :P

Well then spoof it.

Let's pull things off well-known groups or ideas, shall we?

For instance, there's at least three groups in this interconnected vault:

1. the followers of the Religion of Adam who fanatically follows the teachings of Adam,

2. the faithfuls of the Montyful Python who is the all-good antithesis to the Great Demon of Aaargh,

3. the Pacifists of Sodom who always get caught in the crossfire between Adamites and Pythonists.

There's room give the Phythonists a great relic; the Holy Hand Grenade of Brooklyn as a quest reward.

I love making make-believe faiths. :P

Where's the Hubologists? :blink:

Wow.

You guys really put a lot more thought into this than I did. I can see that I have to go right back to square one and rethink this whole concept.

I do like the "forced to get along to share resources" idea, by the way.

Anyway, a pitch-dark, failed vault would still be a handy thing to have, even one with a backup generator that can be fixed if the piplight-only thing got too annoying. There's SO much that could be done with such a setting by modders galore.

We got a dark Enclave base mod today on the Nexxus, but a Vault would still be awesome.

I think it shouldn't be to difficult to set up a dark vault.

In the geck, there's a vault kit cell which includes some vault static meshes already connected. You set up a new cell with minimal lighting and place those meshes in that new cell, then strip those static meshes of critical sources.

Voila, you have a vault.

I think you should map out the vault layout before anything else.

Hope to see this mod come alive! :)

Archived