Site design update, file backgrounds and hot file cropping

Dark0ne

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else having issues with their donate options having vanished? I see donate buttons on other people's pages, but on my own they've all vanished now. Even if I log out and/or view my pages in other browsers, the buttons are gone. :( Edited by lobotomy0

Nice, but I prefered when the Tracking button was where it was. Why it was removed from Actions? I do not like moving mouse cursor all over the screen to get to the function buttons. From right-top corner I will use only the tracking, all other buttons that I use are on the left side. edit: And Endorse button too? why? The good thing is that now they change color. Edited by TomBrightblade

I like the concepts behind this redesign/update, but something about it doesn't seem quite finished. Like the fonts aren't finalized, or their sizes haven't been completely worked out, and the images used don't quite mesh with the site yet. Looks like some changes that haven't been totally integrated into the look, kinda like if you use the zoom text only option in firefox, and zoom in one or two degrees. Everything's just sliiiightly off.