Site design update, file backgrounds and hot file cropping

Dark0ne

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the set resolution for the background image on mod pages? My picture I wanted to use is just a bit short, I want to make one that fits perfectly. Same goes for hot files image, whats the max resolution?

XP3 IE8 working, internet machine is good.

W7 64bit IE8 working.

W7 32Bit IE8 working.

Good...

Just tried firefox, compared to IE the fonts in firefox look really crappy as usual. But it works also.

freddy

Edited by freddy_farnsworth

Header and Hot File image cropping is also working flawlessly.

I'd like to know how it's working flawlessly for you, since I've tried again since your post, and it's still giving the same non-results.

So far, for me, everything except the removal of the search bar has been great, and it's always nice to see a fresh look for the site. Overall, I'm quite happy with the new design.

Well the redesign of the site is ALOT more cleaner, smoother, and looks great something like the Steam website look. Better then the compressed, crappy older version personally it feel a LITTLE too much was on the site. I like it simple with everything in one place with some top 5 stuff in a main area then anything else on the side bars(However when it comes to replying I feel as if having the reply button on right instead of the left and the report button on the left feels awkward, usually I see it on opposite sides. I don't want to accidentally report someone.). Just giving my honest opinion on this.