Site design update, file backgrounds and hot file cropping

Dark0ne

I really like the redesign tweaks, especially the change to the header / search area. I don't mind the extra click for search in exchange for the space, ease of read, and easy access to the advanced search which I always had trouble finding before, even when I new it was there.

Totally dig using an image as the background for my mod header. Did it. Looks great. :)

Edited by saebel

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Front page looks good; haven't had a chance to peek at much else yet. The one thing that sticks out to me is the "username's account" link - it's in blue and underlines when you hover over it, so I assumed if I clicked on it, it would function like any other link and take me to a different page. I didn't want that, just wanted to see the drop-down menu, so I spent a minute or two clicking on and around the tiny little white V arrow hoping the drop-down menu would appear, but alas, nothing. Then I finally clicked the blue "link" and got the drop-down. Maybe change the text color or turn it into a button so people see it as a drop-down item and not just a link that they may or may not want to click on? Hope this made sense.

Im searching for the search box, i need a search box to find the search box, YO DAWG ! WE HEARD YOU WANTED A SEARCH BOX IN YOUR SEARCH BOX, SO WE PUT A SEARCH IN YOUR BOX SO YOU CAN BOX WHILE YOU SEARCH WHILE YOU SEARCH AND YOU CAN BOX WHILE YOU BOX !! Edited by del_boy