Willing to take new playable races requests

AlienSensei

Which playable race should create?   

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which playable race should create? (Only added the races I've accepted)

• Naga
    • Left-Handed Elves
    • Ka Po' Tun
    • Sea Elves
    • Tsaesci

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like to see Valkyries, but thats just me.

If they're easy I'll go for it, but I ain't importing a lot of models and focusing to much. It's actually pretty easy to do yourself, but I think I might manage it. All I'd have to do is to duplicate the Nord file and add the description and the powers you want.

But then again, the ain't to lore friendly. So I ain't up for that unless you describe more, and how easy it is.

Yeah Basically, I tried but for some reason or another it didn't work. Having some nice presents would be nice to but those take time.

The race name should be Valkyrja (Norse for Valkyrie.) Other then that, the rest is completely up to you.

a valkyre, wouldnt that basicly be a muscular, tall and beutifull nord female. Then u could just take the nord textures, ignore the fact that the race has a male gender and give new racial bonuses and a power that could be the orc berserk thingie, but renamed "power of asgard". Just saying, it would be epic.

Thing is I tried to stick to the lore. I find it more enjoyable if it can fit in, and a Valkyrie should more be a Nordic class than race.

http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/24.jpg

sea elves: real pale altmer with bonuses for alteration, illusion and one-handed

Okay I may add Ka Po' Tun or Sea Elves, but I'd reckon Sea Elves would be easier (and would as well feel more unique!) because I don't have any good textures for the Ka Po' Tun, and then they'd look like... Yeah normal Khajiit but taller.

The only problem being is that someone has already don sea elf and po tun is just a orc with a khajiit head... we need something better, like a race that was only in like 2 games really long ago, like the sload or something.

http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/24.jpg

sea elves: real pale altmer with bonuses for alteration, illusion and one-handed

Okay I may add Ka Po' Tun or Sea Elves, but I'd reckon Sea Elves would be easier (and would as well feel more unique!) because I don't have any good textures for the Ka Po' Tun, and then they'd look like... Yeah normal Khajiit but taller.

The only problem being is that someone has already don sea elf and po tun is just a orc with a khajiit head... we need something better, like a race that was only in like 2 games really long ago, like the sload or something.

There's a model for sload and you wouldn't be able to equip armor with that. Besides that you don't have an Orc body and honestly, all the Ka Po' Tun mods out there aren't that good. They are unbalanced and over powered.. Yeah