ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

I wish someone had the interest of creating a mod that would improve c

FillipeMattos

I wish someone had the interest of creating a mod that would improve considerably unarmed combat in Skyrim. My idea is this: You make the enemy fall and get up off the floor when he receives the powerful unarmed attack. If I am not mistaken there is an "Vanilla animation" that shows exactly that. The NPC is knocked down by a fus ro dah and then he gets up. They have the option to continue fighting or cower and flee. Even when receiving a punch normal / weak (without using the powerful/impulse unarmed) the enemy should felt the impact; and stagger up. You will have the feeling that the enemy really took a beating. Upon receiving a powerful punch unarmed he will fall down and get up, but when they receiving a punch normal or weak, only "stagger up"/loses balance. Could add an animation which he will "get dizzy". This usually happens when the dragon falls forcibly against the ground, causing a loud bang like an explosion, hence the NPCs that are nearby will feel the impact stunned. That is, the enemy gets a powerful punch,it will fall down, will get up dizzy. This interval of time, the player can take to end his race, or get away.

You remember Chris from Resident Evil 5? When will he strike an enemy with a powerful unarmed attack, the enemy is thrown hard against the floor. It's pretty funny to watch. Imagine this in Skyrim. =)

This mod combines perfectly the animation of falling and getting up.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19315

Edited by FillipeMattos

BrotherBob, on 07 Mar 2013 - 14:39, said:

There are mods that come (flexibly) close to what you want. One of my mods adds the Unrelenting Force shout to punches. I'm sure there are others, you just have to look harder.

Tell me the name of this mod: "Unrelenting Force shout adds to the punches." And the description of how it works? Where do I download? Link, please?

If there are more mods similar to what I described. I would be grateful if tell me what they are.

Edited by FillipeMattos

I made a request like this but i took it to the next step, during a brawl you have a 10% chance of triggering a unarmed kill move that doesn't kill them but takes away 20% of their health then they get up and continue the fight

They can do the same to you, so it makes brawls into actual fights

nightinglae850, on 07 Mar 2013 - 16:11, said:

I made a request like this but i took it to the next step, during a brawl you have a 10% chance of triggering a unarmed kill move that doesn't kill them but takes away 20% of their health then they get up and continue the fight

They can do the same to you, so it makes brawls into actual fights

Guy, your idea is interesting, should continue to develop this type of mod. Make more real fights in the game, will make it even better. Even if your character gives a punch weak, the enemy should show a reaction to the attack, losing his balance a bit (not just turning his face). I think just ridiculous listening to the sound of blows and no reaction when the opponent is being beaten. The combat system of Skyrim needs urgent reform, at least satisfactory. The NPC must have more flexibility in combat, must demonstrate pain, fear, anger, etc..

Edited by FillipeMattos

We need more mods like these guys.

Incidentally, BrotherBob, I am using the plugin "Brawl Bugs CE.esp" your mod "Punches explosives unarmed" will work properly with it?

This mod (Brawl Bug Plugin) has been superseded by Brawl Bugs Patch?

If I use both plugins at the same time gives Crash?
Edited by FillipeMattos