Having two nude mods?

commercialfree

I cannot have CHSBHC, better females, and better males then, correct?

No you can not, you must pick one female mod, and one male mod. Think of them like shoes. You can wear one shoe on your left foot, and another on your right foot, mix and match them all you want, no problem, but if you try and put two shoes on one foot, somethings going to go terribly wrong.

I believe there is a rather complicated way you can make a new race just for your character, and give that race a separate body mesh from the rest, so your character has a different body then all the other characters in the game of the same gender, but I'm not sure if that's what you are wanting, or even how to do that.

however you can mix parts of female mods together if you want.. and same with male mods..

like i use the normal map from one female mod, the meshes from another, and high res diffuse (color) textures from another source.. then mix them together.. so keep that in mind when youre choosing

Edited by michaelrw

however you can mix parts of female mods together if you want.. and same with male mods..

like i use the normal map from one female mod, the meshes from another, and high res diffuse (color) textures from another source.. then mix them together.. so keep that in mind when youre choosing

But be aware when downloading diffuse map mods, as sometimes the colours may not match up, or neck-seams will be present.

But be aware when downloading diffuse map mods, as sometimes the colours may not match up, or neck-seams will be present.

oh yeah, i did forget to mention that.. this can definitely be an issue if you use different diffuse map mods.. i tend to keep the diffuse maps together.. unless im willing to manually edit out any seams