Chainsaw Launcher?

AlduinWorldEater

Okay, totally non-canon, absolutely silly idea...but.

How about a crossbow that shoots chainsaws?

No, I'm not trolling. I would actually use this mod just for the hilarity that's bound to ensue.

This idea makes sense if they acted like arrows first then proceeded to cut their way through you victim, very gory but would be fun.

This idea makes sense if they acted like arrows first then proceeded to cut their way through you victim, very gory but would be fun.

Pretty much what I had in mind. There's an SKSE-dependent mod that allows you to completely dismember your enemies...maybe the scripting from that could work? Gotta hunt that mod down anyways...

Sounds good, if it could be done it'd be pretty awesome. I have a feeling it would almost definitely have to be dwemer, well that or completely custom looking with it's own crossbow.

When did skyrim become deadrising? XD

I actually think it would be kinda neat. ALl you would really need is animated bolts with sound effects. Tag it so they produce tons of blood, and/or keep doing damage after they hit. You would need one of the 'blood overhauls' to make it look really good though! ;P

When did skyrim become deadrising? XD

I actually think it would be kinda neat. ALl you would really need is animated bolts with sound effects. Tag it so they produce tons of blood, and/or keep doing damage after they hit. You would need one of the 'blood overhauls' to make it look really good though! ;P

^This guy gets it.

Kudos for the sig, btw. I dunno what scares the Doctor more - Cybermen or Daleks.