As you can see in this picture...

nifskope.jpg

... everything seems to be normal.

But in Creation Kit the mesh is pink:

modeldata.jpg

Can someone tell me what I'm missing?

I'd be very grateful if someone should look at the mesh itself too:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lnsmmf81vbk0io7/TZMOutfit.nif/file

BTW, this is simple retexture, so the modified mesh is actually not necessary, but I don't know how to achieve needed results without it. In Nuka World DLC there're 2 variations of this outfit. Its used Materials are DLC04BottleAndCappyShirtWhiteV1 and DLC04BottleAndCappyShirtWhiteV2, but I cannot figure out how these Materials are used/connected to AA_DLC04_LogoShirtAndJeans_UnderArmor4, for example. When I open this Armor Addon window, everything looks exactly the same as it is in AA_Highschool_Underarmor, which is the base of those 2 modified ones.

1. Try restarting your CK. It does not accept new material files

2. Sometimes material files have to be in the right folder. This goes for DLC materials especially. Try putting your material file in the same folder the original came from

In order to not have to use a separate mesh do a google search for "Fallout 4 CK material swaps". There are several Youtube tutorial videos that show how to create and use them, and how Bugthesda implemented them. Don't worry, It's a pretty simple procedure really.

Unfortunately the CK does not refresh BGSM files on the fly, you need to close and restart the program or they will appear as untextured purple. They will work fine in game, though.

if you do make changes to BGSM files, it is important to right-click on the items that use them in the CK and choose "Update Model Texture Lists". if you don't, it can sometimes cause random CTDs when trying to view the item in the workshop menus.

it can sometimes cause random CTDs when trying to view the item in the workshop menus

I believe I'll never make mods regarding Workshops, but thanks for warning, perhaps this "Update Model Texture Lists" feature will come handy sometimes, and I'll try to keep that in mind... :thumbsup: