3rd person camera

Metalfreeza

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking forward to this game for a very long time. I watched a lot of videos and simply don't get it. You can customize your character down to the pubic hairstyle, but don't get to see it?

I know, this is about personal preferences, but I hate FP. I want to see my character, customize their outfit, their looks, see their facial expressions when talking with someone and see what they do in game. They may run their immersion argument at nauseum, my kind of immersion looks differently.

Sorry, but no third person, they won't see my money. And I doubt, a mod will change that. There's just too much missing, such as the aforementioned facial expressions and lip sync. If they haven't included that in the first place, it's just not there.

Edited by cossayos

I stopped playing this game until either CDPR gives us a 3rd person view camera, or a mod comes out that can do it. Like what's the point of modifying my character and dressing them up and giving them genitals and stuff if I can only ever look at them in the inventory screen. What a friggin gimmick. Literally unplayable.

It's probably been mentioned/noticed already, but besides the head mesh missing being a problem, it seems the skeleton of the body also changes when in game vs when in photo mode/inventory. I noticed in the 3rd person mod on Youtube that the shoulders were very wide, and noticed it in my game too with a camera mod. I also notice that while swapping to the inventory or photo mode that V's body morphs very quickly.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

This is a female V. The shoulders on the body get considerably wider while in game and you get clipping on that shirt that you do not get while in photo mode or the inventory. So getting the body to stay the same as it is in photo mode/inventory while in game will be another task for getting an ideal 3rd person mod working.

It's probably been mentioned/noticed already, but besides the head mesh missing being a problem, it seems the skeleton of the body also changes when in game vs when in photo mode/inventory. I noticed in the 3rd person mod on Youtube that the shoulders were very wide, and noticed it in my game too with a camera mod. I also notice that while swapping to the inventory or photo mode that V's body morphs very quickly.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

This is a female V. The shoulders on the body get considerably wider while in game and you get clipping on that shirt that you do not get while in photo mode or the inventory. So getting the body to stay the same as it is in photo mode/inventory while in game will be another task for getting an ideal 3rd person mod working.

yes spotted this detail in the original video, the best solution would be to drag the photo mode body for the third person camera and just add walking animantions from one of the npcs.