Mod Request: Turn vehicle with mouse

NiteX

No idea if this would even be possible but it would make driving feel a lot nicer with M&KB. So an example is how all the Halo games work. Holding "W" still accelerates the vehicle but instead of using A and D to steer moving the mouse left or right controls the steering.

Edited by NiteX

I'd like that too. I've tried different tools but always failed at the point that the mouse is used to move the camera. When I move the mouse to the left the car is moving to the left. But the camera is moving as well so I end looking through the left window. I managed to block mouse movement with Autohotkey and it does outside of the game. When I'm in-game it ignores the movement being blocked. Would be great if anyone could make such a mod!

Edited by Head2k

Agreed. I HATE the vehicle controls in Cyberpunk. I remapped mine to the directional arrows to use with my right hand which did help somewhat, but still an absolutely clunky mess.

Definitely want to see either mouse control, or hell even game recognition of an external steering wheel that I can attach to my PC for the various car sceens. I'd be all over that too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...