Accidentally Deleted interior "WhiterunJail01"

morrowind1979

HI all I have spent days making a new world space and when i was deleting my old interiors because the darn CK is so slow to respond sometimes I clicked on my redundant interior and pressed delete but it stayed at whiterunjail01 and has deleted this interior and even though I told it not to save it has saved whiterunjail01 as deleted to my mod is there anyway to restore whiterunjail01 to my interiors list?

Hi, morrowind1979. Are you comfortable using TES5Edit?

You can restore it by opening your mod using TES5Edit. (FIRST BACK UP YOUR MOD. TES5Edit will also make a backup for you, but I prefer to make my own just to be absolutely sure.)

Right-click on your mod and select Apply Filter for Cleaning. This step isn't absolutely necessary, but it is helpful because it will highlight where you have changed records in the Skyrim masterfile, as opposed to just adding new records.

Expand the plus sign next to your mod. you should see a list of things, including one that says "Cell."

Expand the plus sign next to Cell. Select the entry for whiterunjail01, right-click, and select Remove.

This will delete your deletion. Let me know if this doesn't make sense to you.