Penitus Occulatus hostility?

ProxyMoxie

I've grown quite frustrated at this point, I'm not sure where the issue is coming from exactly, but apparently the Penitus Occulatus want me dead. Normally I might not care if it weren't for the fact they've made if impossible for me to pass Dragons Bridge now without going into the console to explicitly disable the two Penitus Occulatus gaurds patrolling there (I never have problems until they see me, the Dragons Bridge Gaurds could care less about me, until the PO's make a scene). No doubt the problem is some random mod or other, if I were making for aDark Brotherhood playthrouhg I might not care at all, except I'm not this time around so I would really rather find a way to pacify them. I kind of doubt it's goign to cause any bugs for me given they're really only relevant as the DB's enemy.

Does anyoen know of a way to stop the PO from attacking me on a constant basis???

Quality World Map w/roads 9.0.1

Always Pick Up Books v41 (says sometimes on mod page, always on Vortex)

Auto-unequip Ammo v5.0

AutoSave Manager

Better Dialogue controls v1.2

Book Covers in Skyrim 3.6 Legendary - desaturated

Breezehome TNF - Elianora

CS Soul Fragments to Sould Gems

Cloaks of Skyrim 1.2

Colovian Noble Clothes - Full (Dawngaurd)

Common Clothes .98 data hd

Copmanions of Skyrim - Alternate version

Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul

Convenient Horses

Craftabel Black Soul Gem

Craftable Clothes and Robes Latest Version

Deadric Warpaints (not sure why that lists as adult)

Deadly Dragons 6.4.1b

Designs of the Nords - Banners

Dressed Hearthfire Doll

Dwarven Ebony 1.0

Eldergleam Bow

Exchange Currency

Female Mannequins in Homes

Female Mannequins

Guard Dialogue Overhaul

HOPV horses on Patrol - vanilla - HOPv(1) - 1.2

Harvestable Mammoth Skulls

Helgen Reborn v105.3

Hold Border Banners

Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks - Immersive AFT Interesting NPCs Patch

Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks

Immersive Armors v8

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul

Jaxonz Positioner

Immersive Horses

Immersive Weapons

Imperial Fine Clothes v1.0

Improved Closedfaced Helmets (Legendary Edition)

Interesting NPCs v3.42

Ish's Souls to Perks

JK's Skyrim All in One

JS Shrines of the Divines

Jaxonz Named Save

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Behavior 7.5

Archery Gameplay Overhaul

Joy of Perspective v2.0.2a

Luminous Atronachs - LE

Matching Blades Sword and Scabbard LE

Modern Brawl Bug Fix 1.0.4

Moonlight Tales v2.33

Myrridans Horescall

Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack - High Rez Pack for NNM

Nobel Female Clothes - More Colors

Stormcloaks Native Nord Join Dialogue - for Nords or custom race Nords - Nord Stormcloak Join Fix

Nova Stars 8K

Immersive Player Voice Pack

PC Head Tracking - MCM v4.8

Ponytail Hairstyles - v3.0 Main File

Predator Vision v1.3

Quest Award Perk Points LE

Rustic Souldgems 2K - Sorted

Rallys Hanging Moss

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO

Rotating Quicksave

Skyrim Flora Overhaul - SFO v2.81

SKSE data.rar

Sarta Sword

SkyUI v5.1

Skyrim Immersive Creatures v6.5.2b NMM BAIN

Smart Souls 90

Sneak Tools v1.0

Sounds of Skyrim - The Wilds 1.13 Full Version

Sounds of Skyrim - Civilization 1.02 Full Version

Sounds of Skyrim - The Dungeons Full 1.23

Standing Stones - Discover Standing Stoens for Perk Points

Stoutheart Weapons

Tavern Games - Minigames in Skyrim

3D Snowberries Alternate Textures - Textures

The Featherheart Twins (Listed as Adult, but actually fairly tame)

The Paarthurnaax Dilema

EnhancedLights and FX

True Storms - Thunder and Rain Redone

Ulfrics clothes - for women

Unblinding Books v3 - HD

Unofficial Legendary Skyrim Official Patch

Vanilla Drinks Overhaul

Viewable Faction Ranks Dawngaurd and Dragonborn

Winter is Coming - Cloaks - WIC Cloaks NMM 2.4

WM Flora Fixes

Bandolier - Bags and Puches v1dot2

Complete Crafting Overhaul

Clothing and Clutter Fixes

Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade

Wearable Lantersn 4.0.2 Release

Dead Body Collision Fix - With Improved Fireball Spell

zzjay's Wardrobe (listed as Adult, but really tame)

These are listed as per load order with the top being "0" and bottom being "96".

Names are (mostly) identical to the names listed in Vortex, should be close enough to infer which file is used in cases where mods host multiple alternative files.

As an additional note I also did soem experimentation and have noticed the Legion seems to be defaulting to hostile to me now for some reason also, I'm not sure why, I haven't even joined the Stormcloaks yet and I don't have membership i nany faction whihc are enemies of theirs that I know of, it's very frustrating and confusing. :/

Regardless though, thankyou very much for taking the time to help.

Okay so it looks like it's was just the Legion at the Hjaalmarch Imperial camp that attacked me? Maybe one of my followers had a stray shot hit them when they were fighting with some Silver Hand.

I've been al the way from Solitude to Whiterun now and that was the only instance of the IMperial Legion attacking me, I even walked right into the Greymoor Courtyard and poked a guy right in the eye and all he wanted to do was rant about killing stormcloaks, so that's good even though I'm still not certain why the PO did. It's not something I'm hugely broke up about, so long as they don't get in the way of me playing the game I'm fine with treating the PO like some kind of band of marauders.

In order to get past Dragons Bridge I just tfc'd the console and set all the ones in Dragons Bridge to setav aggression 0. I'm doubteful it will fix others, but even though I'm still curious as to what caused them to attack me, it's good enough I suppose.

In any case does anyone see anything here that might have caused that?

Thankyou, so I have a couple of questions.

Firstly I've looked before and given up on it, but as near as I've ever been able to tell there's no way to manually alter the load order, well other than to painstakingly undeploy and redeploy every single mod in order?

Also If LOOT seggusts deleting a mod because another mod contains similar files, I probabyl shouldn't do this until I've decided to start a new playthrough since even if I were to have other copies of these files deleting the current ones would well delete them, meaning thins like my Whiterun cape I have Lydia wearing might go and disappear for example - or otehr potetntially bad thigns.

Edited by ProxyMoxie

Should be able to set a rule, that specifies x mod loads after y mod. (using vortex? Right??)

You can do that in LOOT.

Double click on the mod in the left panel you want to load after another mod. Select "load after" in that mods right panel, then drag and drop the mod you want it to load after from the left pane into the mod you selected originally, then click on the blue "save metadata" to the left. Then resort your mods.

Sounds complicated but is real quite easy to do. It will not work on some mods in SSE like Hothtroopers Immersive Armor mod. Hothtrooper advises you to load Ecksstra, which is the textures before Compilation, the main mod but LOOT always loads Compilation first and LOOT will not let you change this in SSE, I have no idea why.