Mod Request: unlock secret ending

DemigirlDemigod

the secret ending is locked behind either friendship levels with silverhand or dialogue options with him

meaning you can lock yourself out of it and have to replay a large portion or all of the game to get that ending

so a mod to decrease the requirements or boost your character to meet those requirements would be amazing

I too, would like this.

I'm near the end of the game and just did the Chippin' In quest. And now because I didn't pick specific dialogue options I'm cut off from the secret ending.

The unlock for the ending is really stupid, so a mod, or at least someone hooking us up with the knowledge to edit the save file, would be amazing. I don't feel like doing 2 complete playthroughs. Lol.

Another bump. So frustrating and sad to find out I'm locked out by 10%.

Not even tied to the percentage I believe. It has to do with one or more dialogue choices during the Chippin' In quest. Picking the right option probably places a flag on your save or changes a variable, allowing you to get the ending. People have tried to just change that middle (Johnny) percentage and either they are just changing the displayed value, or it really does not matter how much Johnny likes you, just what you picked during that quest.