Compile Mods?

hopecandecieve

Is there a way to compile/combine mods? The reason I ask is Ive got like 25 weapon mods, 9 clothing/armor mods, and 4 landscape mods running all at the same time, and it is a female dog no have to run down the list checking every single one everytime I go into geck or wanna play the game itself. Im looking for a way to merge all my weapons into one single mod so I would only need to check a single file in geck or before I play the game itself. Ive heard of people doing it, I just never got any detailed info from anywhere about it. Someone PLEASE help me out here lol.

way I've found is do it by hand, have two copies of the Plugin Editor up from FoMM (sometimes 3), put your consolidation file in one and what want to merge in the other. Then cut and paste and check for ID dups in the master before copy over. Time consuming but works for me. Might be something in Geck but sure haven't found it ... yet.

way I've found is do it by hand, have two copies of the Plugin Editor up from FoMM (sometimes 3), put your consolidation file in one and what want to merge in the other. Then cut and paste and check for ID dups in the master before copy over. Time consuming but works for me. Might be something in Geck but sure haven't found it ... yet.

I'll have to try that :thanks: for the suggestion

ok i did some messing and if you follow these steps it shud compile them

steps

1 open geck

2 save a new esp named for example "weps and armor"

3 set as active esp then check mark all other esps u whant in it then hit ok and open up date then click save if u whant check in weps if the custume weps and changes r there and then check armor for examle go to weps 1handpistol and go till u see the 223 or 14mm mods or eny custome weps u have

pm me if u dont get it ill try to help but that works for me and all u need is the geck and 1 window

Not sure what you are saying ... i'll try the above again, but did that yesterday and for me didn't combine saved all separately back in original esp's. so if works for u obviously missing something simple ... the complex i can get the simple is blindingly invisible.

Well tried the steps u are indicating and the only thing that got saved into the new esp are the items I made changes to. If make no changes and save then nothing shows up in the new esp. Back to trying ... clearly missing something 'obvious' here. Wish this was on the wiki ... why not put it there since folks seem to be stumbling over this here and on the bethesda forums.

Just loading the exra esp.'s isn't enough, you have to edit the things you want to keep, for example, the 14mm pistol, edit the damage, click ok now change the damage back if you want to, now saving the new esm. will have the 14mm pistol, it's a real pain in the ass doing that for every thing you want to combine though, if anybody can come up with a better way, please do! :D

Ah that explains what seeing now ... thought might be the problem, so I have an esp with over 1000 instances (everything from Ammo, txst to cells and wrld ref's), so yeah that is a lot of change a bit change it back work. haven't tried yet but does this only work for a new esp not existing ones, I know I had my Consolidated esp up and mark as 'active' with others, made changes but don't recall them moving into the master .. gotta check that out. Unfortunately (for me) I started my consolidated item before the Geck was out (should have done my normal procrastination).

Archived