RaceMenuPlugin.esp keeps turning itself off

ArtMurder

This is very annoying, I don't know what causes it, but about half the time when I check my L/O to add a new mod, this mod has unchecked itself. It doesn't always do it, and I NEVER uncheck mods (I always just remove them) SO I don't understand why this is happening.

Anyone have any help/suggestions?

but are u using Wrye bash, i'm not sure if it's related , but i've found few pluging unactivated after checking my save in it and used the command "load master" which is a normal behaviour btw.

@@

I dislike wrye bash, it does weird s#*! I don't like and like NMM is way to glitchy and inconsistent, I'm a manual modder through and through. ^_^ And that is a good example as to why.

I use BOSS, because it's just totally amazing, and never does stupid stuff (besides not recognizing some of my mods, but that's not it's fault - better then having to arrange ALL of them by hand)

BOSS never deactivates mods though.

This really confuses me though, I can't think of any reason an ESP should repeatedly deactivate itself.

Only one thing that comes to mind is, instead of moving my mods up and down in the manual launcher to change my L/O I change the 'plugins.txt' and I've noticed that there is a blank line at the end, if I where to accidentally delete this blank line, could it deactivate the very last .esp? Oddly, I always go and check in the manual launcher that nothing weird happened to my load order after editing the plugins.txt, so it would have to be a delayed reaction....