Trouble using armor mods!

nam1910

First of all, I'm not the local so my English is not very good. I had a problem while using armor mods like Theone Armor, Dynasty Armor... After I wore it in my bag, I pressed Tab again and switch to 3rd person, the screen turned black, only health bar, compass, spell icon were shown. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Edited by nam1910

If you in fact mean Throne Armor do you have Shivering Isles installed? If you don't have SI then did you use the 'Alt esp' version? Not sure which of the many variations of Dynasty armor you may be having trouble with, so a link to that one would help.

Are you using a shield on back mod? I also see problems reported in the mod comments concerning the 'do not touch' item in the inventory menu ... did you touch it?

No , i'm not using a shield on back mod. And ofcouse I touched it, if not how could I equip it. But my problem happened on 2 armor mod: Throne and Dynasty which make me thought that all the armor mod left will be the same. I think that I have some file mising. Do you know any mod need to be installed before using armor mod? Edited by nam1910

i installed a mod that waas supposed to bring rmor and clothes and wepons into the game and after i whent through activated the whole thing and when into my game it didnt activate when it as all activated

What was that mod?

I've never tried http://KitRae weapon Collection and Dynasty Armor Retextured V3 myself but the mod description for it doesn't mention any requirements. I have tried the Throne Armor mod using the Alt esp because I don't have SI installed. Using the regular esp it only requires SI and a BBB enabled skeleton.nif (my guess is the KitRae Dynasty armor isn't BBBed). How did you install these mods ... NMM perhaps?

@ earagonself ... You should start your own thread for your problem. Trying to solve two different problems in one thread just gets confusing.

I've never tried KitRae weapon Collection and Dynasty Armor Retextured V3 myself but the mod description for it doesn't mention any requirements. I have tried the Throne Armor mod using the Alt esp because I don't have SI installed. Using the regular esp it only requires SI and a BBB enabled skeleton.nif (my guess is the KitRae Dynasty armor isn't BBBed). How did you install these mods ... NMM perhaps?

@ earagonself ... You should start your own thread for your problem. Trying to solve two different problems in one thread just gets confusing.

I downloaded it from nexus then extracted and copy to Oblivion's Data folder. And what exactly is the BBB enabled skeleton.nif? It may be the file that I'm mising