Trouble using armor mods!

nam1910

Universal Skeleton Nif is the recommended skeleton these days (use the ControlableSkeleton version). That skeleton or another that is BBB enabled is required for Throne Armor but not for the KitRae version of Dynasty armor as far as I can tell. That said, the problem you are reporting with the screen going black doesn't sound like a skeleton problem to me though.

Before you added these two mods was the game running properly?

Universal Skeleton Nif is the recommended skeleton these days (use the ControlableSkeleton version). That skeleton or another that is BBB enabled is required for Throne Armor but not for the KitRae version of Dynasty armor as far as I can tell. That said, the problem you are reporting with the screen going black doesn't sound like a skeleton problem to me though.

Before you added these two mods was the game running properly?

It was running properly. Although the MBP++ and XEOSP++ of mine had some problem (some races, hair... didn't show on screen)

Does it go back to working correctly if you uninstall both the KitRae Dynasty and Throne armors (except for the MBP++ and XEOSP++ problem)? If it does work properly without them, add them back in one at a time and test for a return of the problem in between.

If that doesn't help then post back here with details about your machine (laptop or desktop, what CPU and video card) and a complete load order list of all your mods and utilities such as OBSE, OBMM or Wrye Bash.

Great news. I reinstalled Oblivion but this time I didn't installed MBP++ and xeosp++ immediately. I installed throne and dynasty armor first. And It worked, the screen didn't turned black after wore armor anymore. I am going to install MBP++ and xeosp++ . I just hope that I won't get anymore problem. And the dual weapon in my dynasty armor, when I equiped it and attacked, the two swords didn't weild at the same time (the other sword just stand still). Do you know any weapon mod that have dual sword and weild at the same time?

Edited by nam1910

I got a problem after I installed race balancing project (RBP). When I played Oblivion, the screen showed till the word Bethsoft and I immediately kicked out of the game. This problem happened before my success in install 2 armor mods

Sorry I'm not much for races and beautification mods myself ... anything I know about them is from what I read on here. I'll be traveling the rest of today, so won't have a chance to do any research for you. Maybe someone familiar with those mods will come along.

• 3 weeks later...