Feral Gouls

chuckskyline

they do jump at you but only at the last moment, they limp up towards you giving you ample time to take a few head shots before they lunge at you, ive never had a problem killing em really, their heads pop off real easy like lol

but hey if you dont like em, maybe some will fill your request

or add even more of them...with way more types and much more perceptive...that creep out at sundown and scare the pants off you....

maybe...

my new boys.. one more to come at least... how about a radiated deathclaw or something.?

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/3159/geck2008123110241426mi9.jpg

just wait till I give them sticks to swing...muuuhahaha

You know, I'd probably prefer, getting rid of Feral Ghouls, and Super Mutants, and making the game really seem like Mad Max.

Instead of fighting for Gas, it could be a fight for clean water. Or just something like that..

Have different factions of Raiders, The Brotherhood and Enclave more against each other... and just getting rid of all of the mutant things.

I think that would be cool.

You know, I'd probably prefer, getting rid of Feral Ghouls, and Super Mutants, and making the game really seem like Mad Max.

Instead of fighting for Gas, it could be a fight for clean water. Or just something like that..

Have different factions of Raiders, The Brotherhood and Enclave more against each other... and just getting rid of all of the mutant things.

I think that would be cool.

despite working on a feral ghoul mod I do have to agree...would could have a much purer wasteland...and really harsh a la madmax..

screw mad max. . . . . i loved those movies. . .but you people treat it like a god head or something geez,. . . .the creators (and recreators(bethesda) have a seperate vision for fallout. . .its an amalgamation of many different sources. . .yes amd max but also . . .i am legend. . .bladerunner and tons of others . . .there is no need to remove something because all it would do would be to subtract from the vision set forth by tim cain, interplay and later bethesda. . . .

However, as its a mod; if that floats your boat than go ahead and do it. . .more power to you

Well, now I've been thinking of a Mad Max overhaul...

Something like:

Removing all mutants, super mutants, feral ghouls, and other creatures. The water it pure now, and now the fight is for the limited water supply.

Factions fighting factions over water. The Enclave and the Brotherhood, different factions of raiders that you can join, and fight with.

Or, Not get involved and explore

I donno. Its worth some thought.

im sure you can make a mod to make them slower. but Feral ghouls are so easy to kill anyway. I mean at lvl 2 or 3 I can manage to kill one in one hit. the real trick is just to aim for the head. this works well in vats. I mean I always seem to get criticals whenever I shoot the head.

Archived