Secure Canturbury Commons

thenightgaunt

but I think the rad scorpions are either wandering in along the road, or are just spawning in the square.

They spawn right in the street. I saw a radscorpion spawn right in front of me by the side of the diner.

Really? Dang! I was hoping they were just wandering into town. Does anyone know how to make an area off limits to monster spawns?

Well, that's the trick isn't it.

I can't find a creature spawn within the town. Out side of the town there are a few but that wouldn't explain them poping up in the center of town unless the spawn points have a some sort of "spawn at random distance from marker" radius around them (Do they??).

The one possible culprit I've found is in Canterbury07 it's a monster spawn marker LvlWastelandAll. Now this might be to blame for the monsters poping up in the town, but the marker's on the other side of the caravan waiting area, over at the base of the Water Tower.

If the scorpions are wandering over from there that might explain it. But then that still doesn't explain how they're spawning right in the middle of the main street. (Last time I saw it, one spawned right in front of the diner).

I'll try getting rid of that marker and I'll keep you updated as to how that turns out.

Archived