Trying to DL High Poly Heads

7531Leonidas

Sorry to post this here, but the site for High Poly Heads won't let me sign up. It won't allow my e-mail address (the one I use on Nexus and Steam) to be used in the sign in process, so I can't even post on the site to ask a question about the sign up.

Does anyone have an insight, or could find out what the restriction is, and respond here, or PM me? I can't create a Gmail acct, as they now require 2FA with a smart phone, which I don't have.

Thanks for any advice or help.

Thanks, but that is the problem. It won't even accept my e-mail address on that access. The site says "You can't use that e-mail on this site." I can't contact them w/ the e-mail account that I use for general access.

Update - I had to make some adjustments to my browser, finally got the 'contact us' to work, but I am not sure that my msg got through, or that they have my e-mail address to be able to reply.

AFAIK, you should be able to open a gmail account without 2FA as long as you have an alternate email address to use for recovery, which it sounds like you do.

If for some reason, that still isn't an option, can you create a burner account with one of the numerous other free email sites out there (yahoo, outlook, proton, etc)?

Thanks for the reply. I just know that I can't access an old website or old gmail account. I will check into proton, perhaps.

Well, Google will send a security e-mail to my recovery address, but insists on having a phone number to text a code to.

HEY, GOOGLE! SOME PPL DO NOT HAVE PHONES TO TEXT TO/FROM. COME UP W/SOME OTHER WAY TO GET A SECURITY CODE!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am having the same issue, it wont let me use any email address, even the one created for gmail I have created like 20 email addresses from various email hosts hotmail, gemail, yahoo the list goes on, but I cant create a damn account or get in touch with Vector plus as I cant use any of the twenty email accounts I have made, what is up with that site, I just want the damn mod for crying out loud!!

Hey brother check your PM's I sent you the link to my Dropbox with the files you need.