Crashing on entering the Jacobstown lodge

Nikoagonistes

I've currently been trying to do the quest "Ain't Nothin' But a Hound Dog" - I've already got Rex and a brain (Lupa's), but when I try to enter the lodge at Jacobstown, my game crashes upon getting to the loading screen. I'm not sure why this is happening - I was earlier able to get into the lodge when doing the whole "Stealth Boy cure" quest. All the other mods were there and seemed to work fine. One the preivously mentioned quest (where I was able to get into the lodge and talk to the doctor), I had not yet installed "Beyond Boulder Dome," so maybe that mod is the problem. Has anyone else had this sort of problem and if so, how do you fix it?

Please post an LO. Obviously there is a bad conflict somewhere, if your using any overhaul/extensive/intensive mods that may alter scripts or quest references than it is likely that they are being overridden and that will result in immediate CTD.

I advise you use FNVedit to look under the quests and scripts section and find out where it's going wrong.