which main quest is the best?

no name white boy

39 members have voted

1. 1. which main quest is the best?

• the normal one
    • bloodmoon
    • tribunal

i would have to say trabunal beacuse it has the best ending. I LOVE THE PLOT TWIST! but for just walking around i like the beauty of bloodmoon. cant beat the snow when you live in texas :P

while i feel that both tribunal and bloodmoon mainquests lack the epicness of morrowind's i lke the change in senery that bloodmoon presents. Also, i think its quest offer more variety. in morrowind they are mostly all go to someplace, kill stuff, find some small item in a huge ruin, then come back and do it again. I'm not saying that i didn't like morrowind because i thought it was awesome, i'm just saying the quests lacked variety. also, i have not completed tribunal yet but i am pretty far and it is enjoyab;e so far.

I'd have to say Tribunal, because when you think about it, everything is just so different from the original and BM. From the city itself with its different designs, and to the sewers (coming upon the site of the old battle in the ruins of the sewers really caught my eye) and lets not forget the dwemer ruins and the deadric shrine(i was freaked out by the chair in the end of the shrine that gave off that eerie noise) which both look unique compared to the others. Also, what many other people have said about the plot is true, Tribunal pulls a curve on you that can surprise you. All in all, Tribunal made me stop and smell the roses. I found myself admiring all great halls and enjoyed almost every minute of it.

I'm just waiting for someone to say, "fF7 iS teH r0x0R!!!!!!!!!1111one11(x\2 where x=2)"

Anyway, Morrowind's main quest is definitely the best, both because of its epic qualities and the nostalgia associated with originality. In no other game does anything quite like Morrowind occur. While other games posit the idea of being a chosen one, Morrowind makes you the chosen one with a history and destiny and a sense of urgency. I really feel like events are pulling me along whenever I play the game. The main quest that begins with giving a ring to Fargoth ends with the downfall of a millenia-old enemy of an entire race. That's just completely awesome.

Archived