Mod Request: gear editor

AngelsDefiance

Cyberpunk despite being buggy at times is still a great game. However one thing I have a distaste for is it's gear system. Aside from ending up needing to wear the ugliest clothing to get the best stats: the majority of items in the game are all randomized stat wise. Even the ones you, yourself craft for whatever reason.

That being said, I'd love to see a gear editor mod come to the game that lets you fully trick out your gear be it guns or clothing. Of course all said gear would only be able to be edited within its original stat pool (meaning no overpowered find that couldn't possibly exist in the game without cheating) thus lets you skip all the tedious grinding and/or save loading and reloading to get the item you want the exact way you want it.

For example: I want a level 50 legendary nowaki with the best damage roll it can get and specifically thermal damage, max possible mod slots, and whatever other stats I can't think of right now (headshot multipliers etc)

With this editor, I can take my current nowaki and change it to have all that. Or even just give me a new one with all the specs I just mentioned. That sorta thing. Same goes with clothing and all its stats.

• 3 weeks later...