Dragonborn WETriggerScript Error

BrutusVP47

When I enter Solstheim I get the following Error message

[WETriggerScript <(404027E94)>] Warning:
getMyHoldFactionControllerMarker()
myHold Owner Property expected to be 1 or 2,
instead have: -1
This happened in the latter stages of my last game after I had been in Solsthiem a few times. On the current game it started immediately the first time I entered Solstheim and on every new screen change there on.
Any Ideas How to correct????
Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a little FYI for some ppl who are still getting this error even after trying to the "plugin.txt" fix.

I am sure that some ppl that have this problem probably do not have these mods but I spent 2 weeks trying to figure out what was causing this and there is not a lot of info out there about it. Just the same 3 threads all with the same "fix" that is not working for a lot of us. Maybe some ppl having this problem have a similar setup to me.

After trying the plugin.txt (ini) issue and not having 2 skyrim.esm entries. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling so many times it is crazy. So I stopped using Mod Organizer and switched to NMM and that made no difference. Then I switched back with a complete clean install of Skyrim, Creative Kit and Mod Organizer and that did not fix it. Eventually I just started going through my mod list deactivating everything one by one.

The thing causing this error for me ended up being the Atlas Map Markers with Dragonborn Dawnguard and Blackreach Addons mod. That stopped the Wetriggerscript error but I was still getting a blank screen when I tried to enter Solstheim for the first time. I could hear the dock sounds but was unable to move or see anything. So I went through the mod list again deactivating stuff until I got to the Wet and Cold - Ashes mod and the Get Snowy mod. They were causing me to not be able to see any graphics in Solstheim at all when I first arrived. After I deactivated all three mods Dragonborn is working like a dream.

Hopefully putting up the solution that worked for me might help someone else running these mods too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...