nord fan club

no name white boy

I have a level 26 nord with black hair right now. His name you ask? It is ...djl;jflksdjf no im kidding its simply just (is the suspense killing you? I know what suspense right? just play along!) his name is RICK!!!! I know its kinda plain but I like it. Anyway I had a level 67 nord but I got tired of him so I changed to rick.

Guest Old Man Of The Mountain
I have a nord lv. 37 called Cirion Darkhelm. Full daedric and daedric dai-katana. He's a killing machine.

yeah i have a new theme character, a lvl 11 Nord Warlord, he has Chrysamere and full ebony armor cept for Lords Mail and Mask of Clavicus Vile. I'll soon get the Oreyn (spl) Bearclaw helm if i ever get around to playing the game again (these rediculous glitches drive me away). also i have no daedric armor cuz i decided he shouldnt steal to make the game more interesting and less uber.

edit- oh hes got the long boofy brown hair with long sideburns and the face with the twisted beard and eyes like this: @\ , /@

I saw someone post about a nord that he/she had, and I had to copy them cause it was a great idea! So here it is, my nord that I got from someone else:

I'm a naked nord who runs around eating muck!

This is actually an extremely fun character to play. No clothes or armor, except maybe boots and gauntlets/bracers which are light armor, uses a massive battleaxe, preferably a nordic silver battleaxe from bloodmoon, eats muck and other unedible things like alit hide and druegh wax, and slays all the baddies!

He actually moves very fast because nords are tall, and the nordic pluses in axe and their strength make him a hard-hitting fighter with his battleaxe. Try it!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived