nord fan club

no name white boy

hi im new. im sam, and have a lvl 87 nord called nickleback. i got the the game when it came out and he is my first and only character. I just used hircine's ring on bloodmoon, some im a werewolf and no-one will talk to me

was it something i said???!!! :(

More likely someone you ate!

If you have questions about werewolves, please post it in the General Morrowind thread.

Actually Bloodmoon would be more appropriate!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't stand mages... they are totally just... bad in this game. Many other games Mages or magic users are the best, but not here. Nords are so far the best race for warriors, and with warriors a good race to be, I have a feeling they are over the top good. ;)

Although, I haven't even leveld with my Nord, Vladimir (:lol:), hes been able to pick up some imperial armor, buy a nice axe, and so much. Although, next time I make a character (on a new computer I plan to get), I plan to help my speechcraft. :P

• 1 month later...
Its been a while since I played a Nord, I experimented with a Dunmwer wizard and Redgaurds, but my favorite Nord Charecter was a leval 30some warrior becaume a vampire and went around randomly killing people and got rid of his artifact Mosque of Clovicus Vile in favor of a gondolier's hat, cause they just look that cool.

• 1 month later...

Archived