Alein Race

Kellao

ooh~ theres an idea.

i think it should be possible, i recall the body of that alien being movable, meaning its an entity just like other dead bodies. so im guessing all we need to do is animate the bodies. maybe take the necromancer mod idea and apply it to the aliens ?

make them a chance occurence like the firelance, too. i dont really feel keen on aliens walking around being about as common as radscorps.

what would be neato, is that if we manage to enslave one of them, the slavers give us more cash for it :3 maybe a solid 1000 as opposed to the 200 -- 250 that we get for the regular slaves.

*bump*

ooh~ theres an idea.

i think it should be possible, i recall the body of that alien being movable, meaning its an entity just like other dead bodies. so im guessing all we need to do is animate the bodies. maybe take the necromancer mod idea and apply it to the aliens ?

make them a chance occurence like the firelance, too. i dont really feel keen on aliens walking around being about as common as radscorps.

what would be neato, is that if we manage to enslave one of them, the slavers give us more cash for it :3 maybe a solid 1000 as opposed to the 200 -- 250 that we get for the regular slaves.

*bump*

oh yeah defintly.

ooh~ theres an idea.

*bump*

but isnt that just a quest ?

why not just add them to the gameplay llife~?

• 2 weeks later...
ooh~ theres an idea.

*bump*

but isnt that just a quest ?

why not just add them to the gameplay llife~?

thats a good idea

I was hoping some free roaming aliens could be added to the Random encounter list. Then you might have a new source of alien power cells.

I personally would make the random encounter as rare as Mew in pokemon red and blue. also the alein weapons are waaaaaaaaaaaaay too strong to be easily distrubted basiclly a random encounter with aleins and only in a very specific place would be litterally a once in a life time chance.

Archived