Your top 10 Anime series

Meeps

1. Inuyasha

2. Dragonball

3. Dragon Ball Z Abridged (Thank you TeamFourStar XD)

4. Dead Man Wonderland

5 - 10 - Some others I can no longer think of off the top of my head XD.

• 2 weeks later...

The Only anime i liked was the original Gundam wing english dubbed version, original airing before they edited to pieces. Lost content and sub plots bothered me.

The first run was the best version of them all.

Does anyone know of anyplace that sells the unedited version, kind of brings back memories from youth lol.

Ytv aired it first and it was the most complete.

Edited by Thor.

Ah Gundam Wing, that was the one that got me hooked to the Gundam universe. I have an unedited DVD box set of it, strangely I found it at my local record store. I'm sure you can find it somewhere online like Ebay or Amazon. I've also seen the box set at those mall record shops (FYE), I don't know if that was an unedited version though. The one's I've found on Amazon are edited..and they want nearly $600 for the box set :P Guess I'm lucky I got it for $150 at the time :P

Hmm is the dvd version uncut?? i swear i heard it was the edited version, there was so much content destroyed that made me stop watching anime all together back then. It wasn't the only show they cut back then, it was a trend that was should've been illegal lol.

Especially fox was bad for that when it came to that grrr.

back then you would have been surprised how much anime was airing back then, makes you wonder why they stopped??

Edited by Thor.

They really didn't cut much out of Gundam Wing. I've seen both versions. The only thing they changed was instead of Heero saying "I'm going to destroy you" instead of "I'm going to kill you", the blood, calling Duo "The God of Destruction" instead of "The God of Death", and some minor swearing.

Indeed, there was a lot of anime airing back then. I wouldn't know how much it has changed though, I haven't had a TV or cable in almost 10 years now :P

Nope it was much more then that, why did Heero have a code name for one, there was so much more to the plot then you realize. Heero was more into the Royal Family then you think :whistling: if you pay attention you would have realized that. I have a great memory for that sort for thing,

I could mention all of it literally if you want.

Most of the stuff was in Gundam walts movie as well. It explained allot before they cut most of it, first run.

that's probably why it bothers me so much :biggrin:

There is so many small details they removed as well

oh heero is his code name, who is he really?? is there something deeper then what meets the eye.

Edited by Thor.

Indeed, haha. I haven't watched it in years, might have to dig it outa the closet and take a trip down memory lane :P Jeez, I was so hooked on that back then that I even bought all the CDs from Ebay. Still probably got a few models laying around somewhere too.

They did that in Gundam 00 too, all of the characters had code names. They explained it well why they had them at least, and gave decent background stories for each character. I thought 00 was going to suck, but it was actually really good. The movie was kinda lame though. No Gundam series has been terrible, even G Gundam :P Couldn't get my boyfriend to watch that one though haha.

Edited by Illiad86

• 2 weeks later...