Full screen crash on startup

Merrt

Hello.

Recently decided to try out New Vegas again. Installed a few mods, nothing really overboard, but I have a crash at startup now - Only in fullscreen mode though, seems to work fine in windowed mode.

Using NVSE.

Windowed mode is very tiny though, and I'll need another mod to be able to run it full screen, so I'd prefer to run it full screen if I can get the crash sorted.

My mods, and load order, are:

FalloutNV.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
D.E.I.M.O.S..esm
NVR-Strip.esm
SomeguySeries.esm
AWOPDeadMoney.esp
NewVegasBounties.esp
NVR-NPCs.esp
NVR-Version_10.esp
TheInheritance.esp
NCR Rearmament v1.5.esp
NewVegasBountiesII.esp
Nevada Skies.esp
XFO - 4bb - Perks - Two per level.esp
Vurt's WFO.esp
Total active plugins: 28
Total plugins: 28
Any help would be appreciated guys. No error or anything when it crashes. The music still plays, but the screen is black and I have to end the process with task manager to kill the program.
Edit: Yes, windowed mode is running fine, so I can live with this if needs be, but I would prefer fullscreen if possible!
Edited by Merrt

That LO is okay, except you've got the preorder packs on top of the DLC's! Doubt that is the cause of you're problem.

I think you may need to fiddle with your graphics settings, try setting it to something really low, and then enable/increase each setting until you find a culprit.

That LO is okay, except you've got the preorder packs on top of the DLC's! Doubt that is the cause of you're problem.

So do I. :P They don't matter.

@merrt - If the crash is only on full-screen, it's likely that you have a bad interaction going on somewhere with another program. Try running it in fullscreen mode at your native resolution, and start shutting down graphics apps - things like RadeonPro, CCC, nVidia Control Panel, etc. It might also be your AV if that's cranky.

So do I. :P They don't matter.

Cleanliness is next to godliness XD. Don't mind me I'm just fussy XD