I want to mod

Wolanndd

I don't know where add this topic, I'm sorry!

at the begin of this post. I don't speak english, my english is very bad. I'm sorry!

I have problem. My computer is very bad.

processor AMD Athlon II x2 240 processor 2.81GHz

GeForce 9600 GT

2GB ram

I use unp body and face, two new armor, DCR blade (weapons), UFO, Dovahkiin relaxes too, ApachiiSkyHair, and ten other mods.

My computer hardly work, sometimes ( sometimes after one hour, sometimes after two hour, sometimes after three hour, sometimes after four hour, sometimes after...)aren't textures for example body (but it's not problem :smile: Save->quit the game->return to game. All is ok. It only one minutes :smile: )

I want to do mods what I don't know like it wrote... Mods what no make thats my computer (card graphic, processor, ram etc.) work harder. At this moment processor work on 85-95% and rarely 100% (no all time, it is jump for 10 second). I want to do mod what work and processor work after this mod the same- 85-95%. Who knows such mods?

BTW.

I have one ask. Mods on animation do my computer work harder? Are mods on animation what not make that my computer work harder? Like it work?

Edited by Wolanndd

Just looking to mod myself. Mainly i want to be able to replace Shield Plaques with Reg Weapon Plaques, after all i can't store all my bows on plaques if majority are made for shields and two swords.

Mine sharing a link to this page of alliances you speak of?