(Need Help) Lonesome Road Hangs at Slideshow

TLC77

After I finished the Lonesome Road DLC and reached the slideshow, after a couple of lines from ED-E (I sacrificed him to stop the bombs) the slideshow just hangs. I tried restarting from my save file twice but it just stops, always at the same moment. I don't know what mod is causing this and I don't know how to fix it. Here is my load order: https://imgur.com/a/9LDFERN.

Note: I don't have Nevada Skies. I have 4gb patch, mod limit fix, NVTF, new vegas heap replacer, nvac, jip ln nvse plugin and johny guitar plugin.

When you "restart", exit out of the game completely, and then load the game again. If that doesn't work, try rebooting your system before playing again.

Please see "Issue - DLC Lonesome Road or other - DLC hangs after cutscene" entry in the 'Miscellaneous Problems' and the "Issue - Visual special effect (IMOD) stuck" entry under the "Graphics Problems" sections of the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" article.

This is what: the third or fourth base game quest you've asked for help with? And you've said it is a common occurrence. I recommend anyone read the entire "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article to understand the differences between this game and others you may have experience with; especially if this is your first attempt to play a modded FNV or it's been more than a year since you last set it up. It is designed for someone who has never played a modded PC game before, so it tries to avoid making any assumptions, is kept "up-to-date", and covers years of "lessons learned" by a retired Technical Support expert. It is NOT a list of various mods to install that happen to work on the author's machine; only "the essentials". It addresses fundamentals underlying how to get the basic game and mods to work together. At least 90% of everything I post in the "Technical Support" sub-forum is already in that article. Once you can play a test game to at least Primm, only then should you try adding other mods from some other "guide". (I've not had any of the problems you have been reporting, and have played seamless for 400 hours following it.)

Sounds like you have a corrupted save from who knows how far back and would be best served by re-installing the game if you find enough things different from that article than how you did it the first time around. Once you can play a test game to at least Primm, only then should you try adding other mods from some other "guide".

-Dubious-