Thank You Nexus Team & Nexus Community Members

tek27

Foremost, I want to apologize for another Thank You thread. The last one (and only other one I could find) seems to be very outdated back from in 2007 so here's a new one, and maybe a pinned one at that. Another thing I want to mention before I begin this is that I'm not a new member, I recently just had my old account removed because I never really liked my username.

Now, onto what this post is about.

I want to expressly just say thank you to the Dark0ne, the whole Nexus Team and the Nexus Community Members. It's because of everyone here that makes this site so successful the way it is. You've let me join a community without exceeding far too many restrictions (unlike some other sites that discourage new comers) other than following the simple rules from the TOS. I really appreciate that you guys are always active keeping things up-to-date. You offer a really nice web page easy to access around and making it stand out. Very unique and eye candy =P You aren't forcing people to post comments to remove restrictions to access more downloads. You know people do have lives and are not always on to post 10 comments daily in a pace to reach that download access. The number of members registered here in comparison speak out for themselves. And because Nexus isn't a leetist community, it's why Nexus rules over other communities. Not trolling, just laying down the simple facts. You can know for sure that if Nexus was ever in dire need of donations due to financial problems or general stuff like upgrading the site etc.. I would throw in my contribution without a hesitation.

Sure, just like every community. We stumble on some bad seeds. We get trolls, but the crew is there to take immediate action to maintain this site a good community.

The whole reason for this post was just to appreciate and show gratitude to everyone inside this community. From the Staff Members, Moderators, Authors who contribute from uploading mods, resources (tutorials, guides, modders resources, forum threads etc...) to the Members just posting positive feedback to the authors and giving them credit, kudos and endorsements where needed.
Again Thank you Nexus Team and Community Members for everything that you guys have done and continue to do.

I encourage others to post their gratitude and reasons. ;]

Edited by tek27