The Thane's Estate

Daggdag

This is a player home that I am currently working on. It will be located on the tundra outside of Whiterun.

The mod will be made to be used after main quest and civil war are complete.

The idea behind the mod is that either Ulfric or Elisif, depending on which side you choose, have taken the throne as High King/Queen, and has named the player as Thane of Skyrim, in recognition of all that they have done.

A peice of land (again, on the tundra outside of Whiterun) is then gifted to the player, and construction of the estate begins. The contruction will take about several weeks, and the player will be able to see it being built.

The estate will include many buildings....

Main House:
Entrance Hall;

Dining Room;

Kitchen;

Master Suite;

3 Guest Suites;

Trophy Room;

Flower Garden w/fish pond;

Servant Quarters;

Housecarl's Room;

Outbuildings:

Blacksmith;

A fully stocked blacksmith, with an NPC who will make any item that the player needs. Basic iron and steel, hide, and leather items are always in stock, but other items, such as dragon, dwemer, Daedric, etc require three days of in game time to finish.

Guard Barracks;

A number of guards who patrol the estate grounds stay here.

3 Tentent Farms;

Three families live on the estate, and work the land. The farms bring in gold every week, and you can choose what you want the farmers to grow.

Mage;

A mage who is fully stocked for alchemy and enchanting. They will also provide teleporation to the College of Winterhold.

Mine;

There is a large mine on the estate, which will have every ore in the game.

Armery;

Filled with weapon usable weapon racks and armor dummies.

Stables;

A place to keep the horses the player owns. In another to ones obtained through the game, such as Frost and Shadowmare, a number of other horses will be found there as well.